Protect Yourself and Your Family
If you usually have a ‘flu jab, please book an appointment at the Surgery. The ‘flu clinics are being held on the mornings of Saturday 29th September 2018 and Saturday 22nd October 2018. Please phone the Surgery after 10:00 am on 01905 368503 and press option 1 to book an appointment.
Who should consider having a flu vaccination?
All those who are:-
• aged 65 years or over
• living in a residential or nursing home
• the main carer of an older or disabled person
• a household contact of an immunocompromised person
• a frontline health or social care worker
• children of a certain age –
• all two, three or four years of age
• all children in school years 1 and 2
• all primary school aged children in some parts of the country
Cold or ‘Flu?
Do you know the difference between a cold and flu? An expert explains the conditions, treatments and remedies available. Please click here
For full details of the ‘flu vaccination please click here.
To see the leaflet “The flu vaccination Winter 2017/2018 – who should have it and why” please click here.